In the News
We have compiled a list of known research about DTDS for your review. These links are being provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only; they do not constitute an endorsement or an approval by DTDS Foundation of any of the products, services or opinions of the corporation or organization or individual. DTDS Foundation bears no responsibility for the accuracy, legality or content of the external site or for that of subsequent links, nor do we claim to be authors or contributors to these works. Contact the external site for answers to questions regarding its content.
- Bloomsbury Genetic Therapies Announces Orphan Drug Designations of BGT-DTDS for the Treatment of Dopamine Transporter Deficiency Syndrome (2023)
- Gene therapy restores dopamine transporter expression and ameliorates pathology in iPSC and mouse models of infantile parkinsonism (2021)
- Psychomotor impairments and therapeutic implications revealed by a mutation associated with infantile Parkinsonism-Dystonia (2021)
- Expanding the phenotypic spectrum of dopamine transporter deficiency syndrome with a novel mutation (2020)
- Early-onset Dopamine Transporter Deficiency Syndrome: Long-term Follow-up (2020)
- Homozygous in-frame variant of SCL6A3 causes dopamine transporter deficiency syndrome in a consanguineous family (2020)
- Hereditary Dopamine Transporter Deficiency Syndrome: Challenges in Diagnosis and Treatment (2016)
- Kurian MA, Assmann BE. The monoamine “transportopathies”: Dopamine transporter deficiency syndrome and vesicular monoamine transporter deficiency. In: Hoffmann G, Blau N, eds. Congenital Neurotransmitter Disorders: A Clinical Approach. New York: Nova Science Publishers Inc; 2015:81-91.
- Dopamine transporter deficiency syndrome: phenotypic spectrum from infancy to adulthood (2014)
- Clinical and molecular characterization of hereditary dopamine transporter deficiency syndrome: an observational cohort and experimental study (2011)
- Homozygous loss-of-function mutations in the gene encoding the dopamine transporter are associated with infantile parkinsonism-dystonia (2009)
- Infantile parkinsonism-dystonia: a dopamine “transportopathy” (2009)
- SLC6A3-Related Dopamine Transporter Deficiency Syndrome (1993)